Corrugated compensators are elements of pipe distributions which balance mutual movements of pipes resulting from thermal expansion, soil displacements, vibrations, etc. Compensators are used for distribution of gaseous or liquid media in a wide range of industries. Our range includes rubber and fabric compensators in addition to stainless steel compensators.
Advantages of the use of metal corrugated compensators
- High heat resistance (from -260 ° C to + 600 ° C, with lining up to 1200 ° C).
They are always designed to meet specific customer requirements in a wide range of diameters (from 20mm to 5000mm).
- absorbs the movements in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the pipeline
- absorbs the movements of the manifolds in the direction of the pipe axis
- absorbs angular displacements of multi-axis pipeline axes
- developed and patented for specific design solutions (AGK, ANAX, LATEGK, STABILAX, GEFAX)
For installation in the system, the compensators are provided with:
- Fixed / swivel flange
- External / internal thread
- Combination of pipe ends
- As required